Thursday, October 21, 2010

Snow in Spring!

Today my flatmate Josh drove us both to Westport, which is where I was born and spent the first few years of my life. My Nana, Mum, Step Dad, Brother & his Fiance, Step Brother and his Wife and lots of aunts, uncles and cousins all live here.

I actually have a secret love affair with the Westcoast. Sometimes I deny it and joke about it, but secretly I lust over the beauty of the coast line, the magic of the simpleness and the quality lifestyle.

It's Spring in New Zealand right now, but on the drive over Josh and I hit some snow, we quickly jumped out and played in it!




1 comment:

  1. SNOW!!

    I can't wait for snow here.
    How fun!
    I'm glad you got to enjoy it on your drive!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover