Sunday, August 7, 2011

3 A Friend


Today was quiet. I took Graeme to work which meant that I can use the car all day rather than be house bound. I made the most of it by going to visit my good friend and pastor, Dawn! She lights up rooms and makes any day a special one. We both went to a friends house to help them move. Silly me still recovering from my epic walk the day before I probably did more damage. I spent the rest of the afternoon in spotlight hobbling around, but it was worth it. I found super cheap wool and took home a few balls to make a few scarves to sell in my Stitch Africa facebook sale.

After work, Graeme and I snuggled on the couch and watched movies :)

Really, a very typical and average day for me, but it was so nice to get out of the house, see friends, sunshine and wool. :)

2 comments:

  1. I found this article this morning and thought of you..

    http://www.vogue.com/guides/the-social-shopper-pajama-dressing/

    $1,495 for pj pants, I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just need some Jimmy Choo's to go with them!!! I dont think Jimmys would match my husbands blue checkered flanelettes

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover