Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogtoberfest 2011!

Happy Blogtober everyone!

That's right, I'm joining in with my first ever blog linky up thingy ma jig and celebrating Blogtober with you!


Click on the picture to be taken to its origins (and to find other awesome blogs) but the whole dealio is that I blog for a whole month, every. single. day. If you think thats spamming and mental you can unfollow if you like, and facebook followers - I probably wont be linking up there every single time so if you want you can enter your email address in the box to the right to get my blog emailed to you (maximum of one email per day). --->

Why? Well, I realised that Camilla has taken over my blog. She's easy to blog about but I really miss more inspiring posts about God, life, my ideas and crafts. I figured that by intentionally blogging I will have to get a bit more creative and express myself in different ways :)

Anyway, I really hope you are having a great Saturday and take the opportunity to do something different or special. We took Camilla for her newborn hearing test today (perfecto), did some banking and groceries and now one of my bridesmaids is coming to visit (who has been living overseas for a year!).

Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Blogtober, yay for you and yay for Camilla.
    Congrats sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover