Friday, October 7, 2011

#HappyCup

My husband is away for the night on a boys trip in the beautiful Coromandel. All expenses paid - hunting, boating, diving, eating, shooting. Being men.

I got to use our car today and do whatever I wanted. I went to the mall and a friends house for lunch. It felt like beautiful freedom. (And I was rescued by my skilled mechanic father when the car wouldn't start in the parking lot. Phew.)

Camilla has gone to sleep almost straight away for the last 3 nights in a row.

I was graced with the presence of two beautiful and lovely ladies tonight.

We watched Glee. I painted my nails. I cooked my first whole dinner since baby (it was delicious). We ate chocolate.

Now I am going to sleep with my #HappyCup overflowing.

Be.Lessed.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a truly wonderful day! I am glad you got spoiled in such simple ways... they make all the difference :D

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover