Monday, October 3, 2011

Learning Love

Learning Love


source


Genuine love is sincere - it comes from deep within and is really meant. It is not merely a word or a phrase and it cannot be said without an action or gift. Love evokes goodness, devotion and pure selflessness. It is perfect.

Often I struggle to completely love but it is something I am learning to do.

Love is a result of knowing God. It grows naturally as your relationship with God grows. It cannot be forced because real love is sincere. As we push into God we learn more of His love for us, our love for Him and our love for others. We cannot impress God with how good we can love because we love because he first loved us.

Psalm 51 "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me."

Thank you Lord for your salvation that covers all of my wrongs. Please restore me to that place of joy when I first met you and everything was fresh and exciting. Fill me with more of your Spirit so that I could know you better. Sustain me with your goodness and teach me to Love.





1 comment:

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover