Friday, October 5, 2012

Big Sissy Arrives!


Guyys. I've kept quiet about this for a long time. BUT. This weekend. I. Am. PICKING MY SISTER UP FROM THE AIRPORT!

My real life blood Sissy is coming back to New Zealand from London, where she has lived for over 5 years. The last time I saw her was when this photo was taken, at our brothers wedding 2.5 years ago.

She's coming back. Just for a 2 week visit. *sigh*. We'll take what we can get!

I'm picking her up from the airport this weekend with Milla eating her lunch in the back straight after Church and we are going to go straight to the West Coast where the rest of the family will be waiting to see her! Special times! We are all so excited! AND. As this post goes live, she'll be on her way!

It will be a busy few weeks for us, including a trip to Westport (the hubbys staying home to work - stay away burglars!), being a bridesmaid and my Dads 60th birthday! Can't wait! Bring it on, Life! (p.s, I'm am learning to take it slow, say no, and look up. But for the next fortnight its all go!)

I hope you all enjoy the next fortnight, I'll be stopping in regularly to write up a few posts to let you in on our adventures, responding to comments as well as a few pre scheduled posts along the way! Enjoy xx

READ MORE:
Sister Hair Styles
Sisters 30th Birthday Tribute

8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful wonderful time with your sister. Make the most of this special time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time with your sister and family; my sister is a week away from visiting so I know how excited you must be! Enjoy every moment and try to have a relaxing time too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fantastic holiday and enjoy your time with your sister and family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! Do we get to meet her? She is gonna love Milla to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful family holiday Sophie, just relax and let it all happen.

    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you! I know EXACTLY how this feels - my own sister lives in London too! Enjoy every minute of your time together. x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover