Monday, October 8, 2012

First Birthday - Plunket Style!


This week we celebrated the turning of the first year of our babies lives with a little celebration at the park with our Plunket group! We had the date booked in for months, comfortably in between the ages of the oldest and youngest. We aimed to do a secret present swap and have a cupcake smash eating spree. The men even came too (but not MrMoo! Boo!)

We met at a great park in Cashmere, Christchurch. Perfect for older and little children with a huge slide,  mini maze for the toddlers, set on a little hill with a fence at the bottom and lots of lush grass. I do love that park. Its a shame its not closer to any of our homes or it'd be our local!

Milla scored a bowling set for her gift, then we all lined up and had our photos taken followed by a sing song of happy birthday (...dear baaaabies...) and a cupcake! Nom! 

It was a lot of fun, I sure do love those Mamas and their babies! Its been a great first year with them and I'm looking forward to many more!


There were a few others who couldn't make it on the day :(


 Millas was the Tiger one




READ MORE:

5 comments:

  1. So cute! We had our joint 2nd coffee group party back in July - crazy how fast the time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I recognised the playground you went to as soon as I saw the photo with the maze. I have driven past it so many times, and also used to play there as a kid! :)

    I wonder if you will be taking photos with the same group of children on their 21t birthdays!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great playground for birthdays... & handy to a flat white supply :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Milla, that adorable sad face! love the cupcake smash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaww it looks like all the babies had a good time. This has just taken me back to my coffee group celebrating all our babies 1st birthdays, a very long 13yrs ago. My son's ended up being a birthday and leaving party, as we were leaving to come back to England :(
    I really miss my plunket coffee group, they don't have anything like that over here.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover