Tuesday, September 10, 2013

August's Month


Happy Spring!! 


It's September now and I'm well overdue to post the August round up! Oops! 

My favourite post was Katie's Birth Story - 9 months in the making and two months to write it, I still feel goosey when I think about that night. 

I also did a few random update posts, like this Random Thoughts On A Thursday post and Just Stay That Little where I mused over Milla turning two.


Oh, and I made Milla the cutest coat ever, it actually matches this months advertising theme: Spring green! 

I started a new Meet The Sisterhood series to introduce you to some fabulous people, they're quality so make sure you make friends with them! First we met Hazel and then Angela. 

I modelled three times - one time was from when I was a 3 year old model for Postie (hehe) and the other was a recent Ezibuy review and then a breastmates / feeding review.

Phew, what a big month! Thank you so much for continuing to read Sophie Slim and supporting everything that I do!

This month I've rounded up some Spring inspired pieces from all of my sponsors, I hope you'll support them as local businesses! Head over and cart some things for your Christmas shopping!! 




If you'd like to know more about advertising on Sophie Slim you can visit my Advertising Page or email me for a more detailed media kit. (sophieslim AT moo2.co.nz)

Thanks for being here!

Love,
Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover