Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mini Collectables


This is one happy girl, collecting and playing with the New World minis; Quite possibly the cleverest marketing campaign I have ever seen.

We are all smitten with them and have had many generous NW shoppers donate theirs to our cause (feel free to send us yours!!)

We've also got the cash register and I made her a little reusable shopping bag to put our purchases in.

It's love, I tell you.




(stopping to put some deodorant under the arms)



(breakfast)


2 comments:

  1. So cute! They make me want to shop at new world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we dont, we're countdown shoppers! BUT other members of my family do, and a few of G's work mates so yussss!!!

      Delete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover