Monday, September 16, 2013

Meet The Sisterhood - Treena-Marie

The Sisterhood is made up of so many beautiful women, many of whom have been with us since the very beginning. I wanted to introduce them to you as they mostly stay under the radar and behind the scenes but they are so very important to me!

I've asked them all a few questions, and they replied! I hope you enjoy getting to know a few more Sisters! (I'll be posting these interviews each week. Make sure you leave a comment and some love for them!)

Introducing Treena-Marie!




This is Treena-Marie, but I just call her Treena (not sure how she feels about that!??). Treena is one individual who seems dedicated to keeping The Sisterhood in a ready supply of chocolate! She's always coming over to my house with bags of chocolate, I get all excited thinking it's for me, but no, it's all for you! Isn't that awesome? Treena has a hubby and two young boys who have just started primary school. She's a sewer extraordinaire and made Katies quilt you've probably seen in photos around here! She's also the chattiest person you'll ever meet. Anyone can be friends with Treena because she's one of the friendliest people you could meet!


How did you first hear about The Sisterhood

Following The sisterhood on Facebook and Sophie Slim- blog posts

What initially made you get involved? How did you get involved?

After seeing posts about love bombs and the need for women and the love that was being spread- I wanted to be a part of this. Asking "what can I contribute" And one thing for me was to send chocolate, small items that could be used in the love bombs and recently being a part of the ninja baking and packing up love bombs to go out to others.

How did that make you feel?

Proud to be a part of something bigger than me and of course share the love.

What is your favourite part of The Sisterhood?
One of the first love bombs that had the most personal impact was nominating a good friend. This was the Birthday Love bomb http://www.sophieslim.co.nz/2012/07/birthday-lovebomb.html. Seeing how something so simple as a package arrive just for her- it touched me and of course made her cry to feel so loved by others. Its awesome to see her be a part of the sisterhood and having her friends be aware of the sisterhood and wanting to be a part is amazing!

What would you like to see us do in the future?
Oh this one is harder- I suppose dreaming big is hard. I now know doing something for someone else is big even if you might think its small. Love is so powerful!

If you want to make friends with Treena-Marie, you can find her here:

5 comments:

  1. Treena is definitely one of the nicest people you will meet. And chocolate makes everyone happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treena is such a lovely lovely lass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved browsing your blog and congratulate you on all the good things happening as a result of it. Anything we can do to make people feel good has to be worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treena-Marie is all heart. An amazing young Mum and wife and super talented. So lucky to have a friend like her.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover