Friday, June 10, 2011

Sister Hairstyle

My beloved Sissy is 6 years older than me and has always been an icon of style, education, work ethic and generally being a lovely person. I love her to pieces!

I was sorting through photos the other night to redo our photo albums and I came across photographic evidence of something we have always joked about: Having the same hair style.

Seriously. 

I'm not sure if she'll tell you she ever copied me, but I honestly never copied her. We both just seemed to change our hair within weeks of each other and always ended up the same (ish).











And now, after 2 years of us both having long blonde hair, infront of all my readers I would like to introduce you to my latest bathroom creatios. I have not spoken to Amy in 2 weeks, so if she changes her hair - you'll know that I inspired it. Brunette again!!



What's your hair doing Amy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover