Thursday, September 20, 2012

Spring Fabric Swap

Thanks to Treena I was involved in a Spring Fabric Swap! We were each given a person to receive from, and then give to. Since all of the sign ups were in Christchurch we decided to have a little get together while we swapped, trying on dresses at Miriams, swapping birth stories and telling Amy all about our post baby bodies. Woo.

My swap partner was Holly who wasn't able to make it on the night so I gave my parcel to her later in the week. I gave her a whole range of denim and 3 pretty fat quarters and matching thread.

From Amy I received::

::pretty vintage sheets (which I never ever own (because I never go op shopping) two balls of wool (you'll see one of these featured in a post soon), some plastic buttons (from Miriams stash) and paper doilies (i've already used one in a birthday card!)::

Thanks to the ladies who joined in!

READ MORE:
Treenas post on the swap


4 comments:

  1. ohhhh dress ups at Miriams would be fun!
    I've heard all about the birth stories night but have yet to hear Miriams . . . I love how each and every one is so different but yet we all get the same at the end ::)) a baby squeeeeeeeee
    LOVE vintage sheets ::))) Deb got me hooked on those
    You Christchurch girls have so much fun . . . It's Aucklands turn next month squuuuueeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay glad you found some uses for stuff! Aren't doilies awesome! Multipurpose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great swap! Excited to see what you do with all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice idea. Love the little elephant fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover