Monday, November 8, 2010

Searching For Beauty

This weekend I took a bunch more photos and uploaded them to my website, Beautiful World. My favourite is this velvet feel skirt. I tried it on to figure out what size it was and had to wear it for the rest of the day. It's so different! Head over there and check out the other clothing options that you can swap for!




Also, this week the Stitch Africa Facebook page exploded! If you aren't a fan already, start following! We got 50 new fans overnight because some lovely ladies posted discovered it and posted it on their websites.

In fact, one of them loved it so much they are donating their handmade baby toys for every Bootie that is sold! So that means for the usual price, you are getting Love Booties and an African child is getting a pair of Love Booties and a sweet well made learning toy! More details, photos and recognition will come in the future :)

Isn't it exciting when people do what they are good at to help others? Loving it right now.

Today I am off to Spotlight for some new yarn and ribbons, and I have -finally- found a supplier in NZ who can sell me big enough PVC boxes to display Love Booties in! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover