Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A SadFace Rant

Last night someone walked through our front door, swiped my hand bag and my flatmate's wallet off the kitchen table, and left without closing the door again.

How rude! They could have at least closed the door, considering it was cold and raining.

We also think they may have tried to start our car, because it has a very tricky ignition and mysteriously Graeme's car keys were on the passenger seat in the morning.

Thieves annoy me.

Thankfully I had pulled my cellphone out of my bag in the wee early hours of the morning and all our costly worldly possessions were in our room with us (2 Mac books, and iPhone and a Fender guitar)

Also, I'm not feeling very well today. I have something in my ear (apimpleperhaps?) that has swollen and it huuuurts. I'm a big baby when it comes to pain. I can't hear out my left ear and its putting me off balance and making me feel nauseous. So I have also been crying and spewing today.

Sadface rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover