Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Responsibility, what's that?

Let me be the first to say it has been AMAAAAZING having Graeme home for a holiday, myself on a (almost) holiday and with absolutely no agenda.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like I am free to make any choices I want, get up when I want, vacuum when I want, do what ever I want when I want.

Being selfish in this way feels amazing, and I know it is limited but while it's happening why not enjoy it?

So today we are going to Westport. See you when we get back. I hope you are all enjoying your holidays.



Dearest husband,

I love having you around home. Wouldn't it be nice if we could do this everyday? I feel like these past 2 weeks have been great for us, and I realise now how important it is to have family time and take a break from the everyday. Family holidays will be scheduled in the future :) I'm looking forward to this next week and the other adventures it holds for us. Love doing life with you Moo Moo!

Love, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover