Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Octobers Month


(just a few gift Ideas incase you want to splash out on me ;) )

October, you went by so quickly. It got far too busy and when I think about it my heart beats a little too fast just remembering the pressure. Ninja bakes, babies, all that stuff. As a result, this is a few days late, whoopsies! The good news is I've reassessed and prioritised. Good girl, Sophie.

I'm looking forward to Christmas, my gifts are already being bought. This year I'm buying from local and New Zealand small businesses. The gifts so far have been of an exceptional quality and i'm excited to be able to support someone else's Christmas too!

And that wee break at the end of the year? Its in my sights!! I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover