Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sisterhood - Helping a brother in Tauranga


Sister! We are needed!

I have had a request (First request girls!! Our reputation exceeds us!) for some support for a fellow brother.

Actually to be a little more specific this request came from a dear friend of mine who is also a Christchurch blogger. Her father is up in Tauranga where he is housebound and recovering from major surgery for his prostate cancer. Yeouch.

The request has come in for housebound items, specifically, books.

If you have a good book you are able to send him please let me know asap. I have a list of books he might like which I can then forward on to you, or if you have any other ideas for something that is on your heart to give then please get in contact.

I can't wait to hear from you, generous and loving sister. Thank you in advance for being you.


My email address is sophieslim@moo2.co.nz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover