Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tips To Have A Great Weekend

If you're anything like me, weekends come and go far too quickly, especially if you're like me and spend most of your Sunday at church / doing other things that aren't on your to-do list. As a result, I have learnt how to enjoy my weekend and make the most of it.

  • Sleep in - you will feel so much better for it. It's always a drag when you know you have to get up early on your weekend. I often despise my plans that are early on a Saturday morning for 'stealing' my weekend 'rights'!
  • Complete at least one thing off your to do list - this way you will feel accomplished when you get to Sunday night regardless of what you have done!
  • Do something thats just for you - recharge your batteries and do something that you enjoy. Hubby and I often go geocaching, driving or eating. I love doing this, because its for no one else, just for our enjoyment! Self-centered? Perhaps, but if it helps make the rest of my week better, I'm keen!
  • Do something you don't usually do - It will make you feel adventurous and alive! A rush of adrenaline, if only from doing something out of your usual schedule, will do you a world of good.
  • Decide that your weekend will be good - going into it with the right attitude will mean you're up for anything!
Enjoy your weekend all! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You two are so cute in this pic. Great to see that you are using some of the handwritten fonts, they are so fun right?!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover