Monday, October 10, 2011

Work Visits

I took a Sabbath day from blogging yesterday and it was wonderful! So good to have Graeme back, even though I felt like I hardly saw him until Sunday night but when I did, boy oh boy it was great. He had a really amazing weekend I think he is so darn blessed to have been given the all expenses paid "Bloke Fest" opportunity! What a great church we belong to  :)

Today Camilla and I went to visit Graeme on his lunch break and introduced her to all of the Workboys. He's just got a new computer at work so we snapped a few photos while we were there.




Ehehehhehe I love them all. Did you know that these are probably the third photos we've had taken together? We got 2 photos together in her first week of life, and these are the only others since then. My Mum is coming over this week, I'll have to get her to take some nice ones of us.

Then we took a trip to the mall, used the parents room for the first time (woo!) and Camilla snoozed in the new Moby Wrap while I hands free shopped (more on that later).

I hope your day is going well so far. Love to all! x

P.s - Has anyone been into Glassons lately? I think they have been reading Jessica's What I Wore blog - Colour blocking galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover