Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Follow Along

[This is for all of my facebook followers who aren't exactly 'blog friendly']

I've really been enjoying blogging lately and I think that is mostly due to Blogtoberfest, and also due to the fact that I haven't been linking my posts to my facebook so that every man and his dog can read them. Sure, it's meaning I am getting less daily views, but I find my blogging is much more honest and fun when I forget about who is reading it.

For the most part I will no longer be linking my Facebook to my Blog (except for maybe all of the monumental Camilla updates so my family can see them) so if you are one of those readers who I never expected to read my blog but you often tell me how much you love it, you will need to do one of three things.

How can you follow my blog?

1) If you use blogger yourself you can hit the "Join this site" button on the right hand side bar. This will put all of my new posts into your Google Reader as I post them. If you have no idea what Google Reader is then this option isn't for you.

--->
--->

2) You can enter your email address in the "Follow By Email" button on the right hand side bar. This will email you to the maximum of once a day if I post to my blog. For example, if I do 5 posts in one day, you will get one email with all of the posts in it. If I don't post anything, you wont get an email that day. This may be the best option for you. If you want to comment, you can click on the links in the email and it will bring you to my blog. If you do this option just make sure the emails aren't going to your spam folder.

3) You could just stop reading my blog. (No, really, you want to do option 1 or 2)

How can you comment on my blog?

At the end of each post you will see "comments (2)", for example. You can click that and it will either take you to a new page or open a box in a new window. You can write your comment in the box, and underneath choose "google profile" if you have a gmail account and have a profile set up OR "anonymous" if you dont want to be named OR "name / URL" which you then type in your name and your website (if you have one). If you choose the last 2 options be sure to include your email address in your comment because I like to reply to all the comments via email. Then, hit submit and your comment will be visible after I have approved it and replied to you.

Simple Pimple! I hope to see you following along in the blogosphere :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover