Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Traveling Stash Box


There is a traveling box making its journey around New Zealand, filled with pretty fabrics, yarn, ribbons and cottons and anything else you would like to add to it!

It finds its origin from Cats Home - go there to sign up so this little beauty can stop off at your place, where it can leave a little and take a little from your own stash.

Like all good things, there a rules, you can find them on Cats blog, and leave a comment with her to let you know you're in!

x

This whole month is crazy busy craft wise for me, I have a blanket to finish, two others on the go, fabrics cut up and ready to sew and my paints out making kites and signs for Millas first birthday. I'm excited to be a part of this traveling stash box in such an inspired month!

Don't you agree, creativity breeds creativity? The more I do the more ideas and motivation I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Pin It button on image hover